Field Service Technician
Due to an increase in work load we are looking for a qualified mechanic to join our team in Gisborne. The position entails mechanical repairs in the workshop and field.
Porter Group is backed by its own dedicated product support and onsite workshops, servicing new and used construction equipment across numerous brands and products.
Due to an increase in work load we are looking for a qualified mechanic to join our team in Gisborne. The position entails mechanical repairs both in the workshop and in the field. Also, when required, pre-delivery tests for sold new and used equipment.
The successful applicant will be;
- A self-starter.
- A good time manager.
- Have three to four years’ experience in servicing earthmoving equipment.
- Be able to diagnose faults and carry out repairs.
- Be customer focused.
- Be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Have a full class one licence.
- WTR endorsement is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Have a HT Licence.
- 3 years' experience in the Heavy Diesel trade.
When you join the Porter Group you will enjoy employee benefits such as:
- Free medical insurance for yourself and subsidised your family.
- Full PPE and uniforms provided.
- Product training.
- Excellent career development opportunities that come with being part of a large organisation.
Pay Range - $30- $36 per hour.
Minimum of 40 hours worked per week.
If this sounds like you and you would like to work for a progressive nationwide company apply now.